Blue roof tarps are the quickest temporary solution to help protect the inside of your home from further water damage after a severe storm or hurricane landfall.
Blue Tarp Installation
Installing a blue waterproof tarp is the best solution to protect your home. Contact us if you need:
- Emergency Roof Tarp
- Waterproof Roof Tarps
- Tarp to Cover Roof After Storm
- Blue Tarp Roof
Roof Tarp Installers Near You
No one plans for a hurricane to damage their roof. In many ways, it's one of the worst invasions possible. Roof tarps temporarily works to protect your house until the roof can be fixed.
Steps to Take After a Storm or Hurricane To Protect Your Home
After a storm or hurricane in your home, there are some steps you should take.
- Open your windows to air out your property.
- Keep your pets and children away from the room or rooms that were damaged to prevent injury.
- Take pictures of the damage to your home and possessions.
- Don't plug in or turn on any electronics until your wiring is tested.
- Contact your insurance company.
- Get in touch with a fire damage restoration company to assess your home.
It can feel overwhelming during the aftermath of a hurricane, especially if the storm was severe. We help you through this process and working with your insurance company.
We accept most insurance companies